News & Publications
Below is a sample listing of publications authored by the talented attorneys at our firm. This list will be periodically updated as appropriate.
- "For Whom the Tax Tolls", Tax Practice & Procedure, October/November 2004, p 39.
- "Subchapter S Losses: A Trap for the Unweary," Legal Focus, Fall/Winter 2004, p 4.
- "An Analysis of IRS Attempts to Narrow the Scope of the Tax Free Exchange," 51 J. Tax 66
- "Secondary Recovery and the Rule of Capture," Washington University Law Quarterly 148
- "How to Structure Related Party Deals to Avoid Denial of Tax Benefits," Taxation for Lawyers 358
Overview: There is Always a Solution to Financial Problems
Why We're Different: Lawyers Who Have Run Businesses
Results: How Fried & Rosefelt Helped One Client Get Out from Under 25 Years of Tax Troubles
Proper Diagnosis Leads to Tax Relief